I’m a communicator, a storyteller, a writer.
I help my clients connect with their target audiences using many forms and platforms: social media, internal and external news articles, executive communications, HR communications and more—as well as by providing editorial and strategic counsel.
I have extensive experience as a writer and consultant, enjoying long-term relationships with many clients. For example:
- ROI Communication: Strategic communications consultant with a focus on employee, HR and executive content development/writing, serving clients including Adobe Systems, HP and PG&E (12 years)
- High Tech Connect: Contract writing assignments for HTC clients (15 years)
- Cisco: Feature writer/content developer for the award-winning “News@Cisco” website (9 years)
- National Science Foundation: Writer/editor/consultant for diverse projects and publications at the Marine Advanced Technology Education (MATE) Center (8 years)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA): Managing editor/writer for the “Ecosystem Observations” reports and many other projects at the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary (10 years)
Additional clients include Genesys, Mozilla, LSI Logic, Plantronics, Sun Microsystems, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Global Village International School, The Monterey Institute of International Studies and University of California Extension.
Clients have relied on me to develop and manage editorial calendars and content for online newsrooms, create white papers and marketing collateral, ghost-write articles for executives, develop scripts for short documentary films and interactive media, and much more.
Please contact me for writing samples.
- LEED BD+C Accredited Professional, U.S. Green Building Council
- M.A. in International Policy Studies, Monterey Institute of International Studies
- B.A. in French and Spanish, University of the Pacific
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)